Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sisters


I just wanted to dedicate a post to my Mom. My Mom lost her sister this week. It has really been very hard for her and her family. I really don't think the age of someone matters it is always hard to say goodbye to someone you love. I think that the grieving process is different for everyone. Just because someone grieves one way that doesn't mean it will work for another. I just want to let my Mom know how much we all love her and we all are here to make her dealing process a little easier. Having sisters is a really great thing in life. It always seems that with me and my sisters no matter what we will always be there for each other. We all go through times when you aren't as close or we don't talk as much. But that doesn't mean that our sisters are far from our hearts. It has always been with us that we can say and do whatever to each other but if anyone else does then you will have three mean girls on your hands. I know that my Mom and her sisters are a lot the same. Through out the years good times and tough times they have stuck up for each other. That is something that sisters always have. I just want to say I love you Mom and always remember our families are waiting for us on the other side. That day that we reunite with them will be the true heaven that we all wish for. For us it seems like forever but for them it is just minutes. I love you and be strong (it has always seemed to help me).

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that! I just love your mom she is such a neat lady as are all of you girls! God Bless you all! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a beautiful post!! Everything you said is so true!! Give you mom a hug from me. She is such a sweetheart!! You are such a great daughter!!

    ReplyDelete