Monday, February 16, 2009

Lots of Firsts

Well this week has been filled with lots of firsts for Miss Elley. I hope that you can see in the pictures she now has pierced ears. Kendal was not to happy on this day but I have been dying to get them done. I asked all of the doctors to make sure it was fine and they all gave me the go ahead. She did cry for a minute but she will never remember. She looks so darling with them.
The next first was Valentine's Day. Yes, Elley got her first Valentine from her Daddy and Grandpa got to deliver it. She is so lucky to have such a great Daddy. He sent her a great big balloon that sings. I wasn't sure if she liked it or if she was going to cry. The beautiful flowers that came with the balloon were for me and they really were gorgeous. Later that night after Kendal got home from work he brought home chocolates and a puppy stuffed animal for Elley. I was also lucky enough to have a steak and shrimp dinner cooked for me and cleaned up. It was so delicious. (Thanks Daddy we love you).
Our cute friend Candace brought over this adorable red and white dress and the matching bow the other day. I had to take a picture because she looked so darn cute. The bow was about the size of her head but she looked to adorable to not snap a picture. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's like we did.

5 comments:

  1. Yea! I love the ears! She's so stinkin' cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture up top is darling Erin! Congrats on the win tonight guys! It was fun to see you all this weekend, we loved being able to enjoy all of you there at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her earrings! She looks so cute in those pictures. Your dad looks handsome too!!
    I am glad you had a great Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin!! I found your blog. Hope you don't mind. Mine is private. I hate it that way but it is, so if you want to email me your address I can get you to be able to see mine!! I hope your doing good. Elley is SO cute!! I love the pierced ears. She is SO cute!!!! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sorry. My email is
    jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete