Friday, January 30, 2009






Well what can I say? These are the cutest pictures ever. We decided it was time to get pictures of all the girls the other day. Although it wasn't an easy task that turned out so cute. Elley was so good. She didn't cry once. Jasmin helped make the babies smile but it didn't take long for her to find the toys and candy at Tiffany's house. Poor Sam was so tired but after a quick power nap she was good as gold. It was a really fun time and we got some great pictures. I hope that you all enjoy them as much as we do.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh!! She is so cute! I can't help but notice how much of Dalton I see in her. She is such a cutie!! I can't wait to see her. Hopefully next time I am home, no one will be sick, so I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful Erin! I am so glad to see that you guys are doing good.

    ReplyDelete