Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Elley Gets Tubes

Well I decided it was about time I joined the rest of you and started to blog. We are all doing really great. Our little Elley Grace had tubes placed in her ears on Monday and the results are fabulous. It seems like her hearing is so much better. She had to spend one night in the hospital just in case she had a little apnea. She was such a good little girl the whole time. She thought it was pretty cool to sit and watch the T.V. she is so addicted to it. We were able to come home early on Tuesday. We were all so tired we couldn't wait to sleep in our own beds (Elley included). But all in all it was a good trip and thank goodness it all went well.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she did good. Erik's little boy has to have tubes in his ears too. Is she still on the apnea monitor or just at the hospital?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see your blog! I miss you guys so much! Kiss that baby for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have a blog now. Everytime I come to Vernal I plan on coming by and then I am around someone that is sick and I don't dare come. One of these days I will get to come by(I hope). I am glad to see that you are all doing well. Talk to ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable. I am glad to hear everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin,
    I sm so glad that Elley is going good. I am glad you are blogging too! See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Erin,

    Congrats on your gorgeous baby. I totally love her middle name....lol. You guys are such a cute family and Ill always love ya.

    (Nicky)

    ReplyDelete